Wednesday, February 10, 2010

YDN_zlm.Theory

I can't believe you fell for that, why do you keep trusting her?

Zero Like Me #76:
Stella Theory Pt.1: The Theory
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 4. Shout out to Baby Beluga.

Fun Facts: This was one of the very first comics I wrote about Alexis, from way back in May, when she was still named Stella.

Baa: I am a literature major for no other reason than that it allows me to read fiction and write my thesis on comics, and Stella Theory Pt.2 will better explain why this major profoundly sucks. But the background is that Lit Theory is required for the major, and no amount of scrubbing will ever get that disgusting feeling off of me for having taken the course while people are starving, dying, etc.ing around the world.

I don't think I executed this one as I had envisioned it (the YDN version's even rougher), but part two will nail it.

This comic is dedicated to anyone who took Lit Theory and liked it, or just took it for kicks. Especially the latter.

Reuxben

No comments: