Monday, February 15, 2010

YDN_zlm.UnCertainRomance

Comma turn your head and.

Zero Like Me #79
Un Certain Romance
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale," Jenny, ST3 aight?, and WOTC in panel 2.

Fun Facts: This comic, which started as an ill-fated Suicide, is based on some posters found around campus last week. The particular one I used as my reference had some huge footballista-looking dude on it, his neck was ridiculous! Like, HULK SMASH! ridiculous!

Baa: When I was walking down the street in Tokyo one night, this Japanese guy pulled me aside and tried to sell me something. "Socks? Socks?" he offered in a thick accent. He pointed to the placard in his hand, which had headshots of a dozen young, Japanese women, all smiling invitingly. I thought it might be fun to play with him, so I lifted my pant leg and pointed to my socks, and tried to communicate "Thanks, but I already have socks." He was flustered about the dire miscommunication and tried repeating the offer while pointing to his own pants, but decidedly farther up from his ankles. He corrected me, "Not 'socks,' "SOCKS!" I pretended like I still didn't understand what he meant as he began gesticulating towards his...ahem...and graciously declined this man's vehement socks salesmanship. Fun!

I really think romance is almost non-existent at this point. O RLY? YA RLY!

Final Art Coming Soon.

Reuxben

No comments: