Monday, November 16, 2009

YDN_zlm.TealDear

Wait, hang on...almost...wait, lost my pla--oh, wait there we, oh dangit, waitaminute...

Zero Like Me #54:
Teal Dear
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in tree, "co-mixed" and "comic" in the rant.

Fun Facts: I have to draw two technology themed comics by the end of the year, so this'll be the first one, and the second one will be here in two weeks.

Baa: I'm not that into social networking sites (maybe cuz you don't have any friends ZING!); I just use them for their ability to announce to a bunch of strangers that a new comic is up because having my Friday, Monday, and Wednesday schedule announced at the top banner, as well as at the bottom of the page, as well as maintaining that update schedule for the past 2 years is simply not enough.

Myspace is only good for bands. Recent discovery: Lichter.

Blogs also annoy me. Unless it's an artblog, where you're contributing something truly original to the world for people to check out at their leisure--essentially a gallery with a curator you can easily ignore by staring at the pictures rather than his mute words--it's such a ridiculous idea to assume you're so important that your thoughts must be heard!

For the record, I do not assume people read the text, but just check out the pictures, so that's why I'm okay opening up with those who do choose to read, since I'm not forcing you to read or even visit, but it's nice that you do.
At the Brian Williams Master's Tea, he basically echoed these lamentations about this generation's blogging/vlogging/twittering narcissism.

Ironically both he and I have blogs.

Imagine that.

Reuxben

No comments: