Wednesday, October 2, 2024

FanArt_ink.Discover

 
MTGinktober finds out about Day 2, "Discover," starring Bloodbraid Elf (Paolo Parente version) and Quintorius Kand!

 
I didn't have time to prep this one as much as I could because I lost a huge chunk of time trying to win the dumb Midweek Magic Duskmourn Constructed--I generally refuse ever to craft stuff for those events--so I was playing essentially slightly pushed limited deck against nothing but actual constructed decks--usually people have the decency to play their juiced limited decks, too.  Pretty annoying. Anyway, given the crunch, I just relied on composing it in my sleep, and it came out okay.

 
Fun Facts:  This is both cards' debuts.  For the composition, I just knew I wanted Bloodbraid Elf pointing at Quintorius, a play on their related abilities--I still am not 100% sure what the difference is or what Discover actually does...

 
Easter Eggs: The background is from Hidden Courtyard

Reuxben

No comments: