Friday, September 18, 2009

Herald_zlm.OldCampus

Tee hee...she said "But"!

Zero Like Me #30
Zero Romance #2:
Old Campus
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: Romance 2 in panel-ish 3; "Yale" in panel-ish 4; Dracht and Ben's costumes merged; a scroll, key, skull, bone, Guffinium, and 'stache.

Fun Facts: Today's setting is the OC corner between McClellan (JE's annex) and LC. Tried channeling Eisner's insane style.

Baa: I used to be painfully jealous of freshmen (2011) who got to experience Freshman Year meanwhile I was cursed at having to move on, then I became more wistfully envious ('12) knowing that they will soon lose that status, and now ('13) I've finally gotten to the point where I don't feel like they are robbing or displacing me, but that they are just there. I kind of pity them.

This came out hecka pixelated in the Herald, but as always: this site displays the most crisp and updated versions of all my artwork (which is why I guess I don't even feel upset about the bad printing, something that used to really fingernail-blackboard me).

I put a lot of effort into this comic, and yet I'm oddly placid knowing it got insanely pixelated. That is what frustrates me. Same thing like how I hate that I can't bring myself to hate my old--I've said too much.

Reuxben

1 comment:

scott said...

i am cracking up
lolololol