Thursday, October 28, 2021

FanArt_ink.CrispyDog

MTGinktober singes and hounds Day 28, "Crispy Dog," starring Chandra, Flame's Catalyst and Igneous Cur!

My gosh, so crazy exhausted, so I had to go really simple on this one, but it's a Chandra day, so it's a bummer not to be able to go all out for her.

Fun Facts: Chandra probably has the most MTGinktober appearances out of anyone, because I really like drawing her, and since she has multiple incarnations, she's also good for multiple appearances per year as Dora-chan, even, though this specific rendition is mostly based on Grzegorz Rutkowski's take.

Easter Eggs: The background comes from Chandra's Magmutt.  And she's eating an American Dog, my favorite style of corn dog, which you can find in most convenience stores in Japan, but I love 7-11's--super thick and crispy on the outside.

Reuxben

No comments: