Monday, October 11, 2021

FanArt_ink.SourSpiritII

MTGinktober stings and haunts Day 11, "Sour Spirit (II)," starring Dina, Soul Steeper and Topplegeist!

Spirit is our first parallel-thinking repeat prompt across art challenges (Inktober and Magictober), just days apart, actually, though we've had similar prompts before in Poisonous and Poison and a literal repeat with Dizzy from last year and 2019 (two of my least favorite pieces, actually.

Fun Facts: I've been wanting to use Topplegeist for some time, and almost did for the previous Spirit prompt this year, but I'm glad we were able to get him in there.  We went light on this one because I've noticed some back pain trying to wake up, so I have to be on guard.

Easter Eggs: The idea is they're at a lemonade stand and rather than sell it for 5 cents, as I had originally written, I switched it to 1 generic mana, like a typical tax.  I hope that reads.

Reuxben

No comments: