Sunday, October 10, 2021

FanArt_ink.PickTransform

MTGinktober chooses and reinvents Day 10, "Pick Transform," starring Rowan, Scholar of Sparks!

This was another tricky one, in that we're crunched for time, but I really feel like we have to be doing stronger pieces.  I tried resting more but that still leaves a time limitation, despite finally having the energy to do more.   And only just as I was prepping this post, did it dawn on me that this is not technically a transform card, but an MDFC.  However, I believe if animated into a creature and hit with a transform effect, she would flip, so...technically it works...if I'm not mistaken...so we're good. 

Fun Facts: This is the twins' third MTGinktober appearance, though Rowan is taking a leading role here for the first time.  I was debating replacing the nib I've been using all this time so far, but thought I'd give it one more piece, and wouldn't you know it, it snagged and blotted out the first glyph.  Gotta heat up the next nib, clearly.

 
Easter Eggs: The concept here Rowan picking a Lorwyn command from her other side, Will, Scholar of Frost.

Reuxben

No comments: