Friday, October 7, 2022

FanArt_ink.Trip

MTGinktober loserly gets in Day 7, "Trip," starring Lynde, Cheerful Tormentor; Jirina Kudro; and Rowan, Scholar of Sparks!

I was kinda unsure what to draw today--someone taking a tumble, or maybe the boy PW and his dog on his head on a trek like Ash and Pikachu, but ultimately, we went with a movie reference, which we haven't done this year yet.

Fun Facts: I've never seen Mean Girls, so it was tough to cast this scene, but I went with Lynde as the main girl since she's playfully mean, but possibly actually mean (I believe the movie girl is just plain mean), and it was a tough call to have her be up front or have it be Rowan (who looks more like her), but I am pretty sure she is not mean in any way, so we gave it to torture lady.  As for the third member of the car, I wanted to match the scene with a dark-haired girl, and Lil'iana just lost out to an MTGinktober debut character. In any case, this is Rowan's fourth appearance, and Lynde's first proper appearance.

 
Easter Eggs: I hid my signature in Jirina's costume's design.
 
Reuxben

No comments: