Friday, November 10, 2017

Fun_ANight


Zero's first night was 10 years ago this October, ya know.


I drew this original sketch back during a period when I was just sketching into a pocket sketchbook strictly inks-only.


This is a re-creation of our very first meeting of Zero and Nyao (who is hurtling towards him), and it always makes me think of the Yale band Harlem Shakes's "A Night" (original version).


This was a super nostalgic draw, and I tried to do a wacky perspective for some added specialness.


I've always wanted to give this piece a proper coloring, and so here we are (7/18/18 as of writing) finally giving it a go. It looks like I never posted the original sketch, though--I must have been hesitant to post it since I knew I wanted to color it some day--so please find it above!

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: