Tuesday, October 10, 2023

FanArt_ink.Fortune

MTGinktober lucks into Day 10, "Fortune," starring The Unluckiest Planeswalker!

I must have deleted my initial ink pic in the flurry, so we're just going to make do with these three images, how unfortunate.  But I knew I wanted to take it a little easier today to rest up my hand, so we went with the Unluckiest cautiously optimistic his sudden influx of loot will eventually stop raining down in time not to suffocate him.

Fun Facts: This is The Unluckiest's debut or second MTGinktober appearance, depending on how you count.

Easter Eggs:  There's some special treasures in the haul.  First, we've got Treasure Vault framing up top, complete with Algen's swooshy B (ß) in the money pile; the horn of a Good-Fortune Unicorn; an arrow from  Fortune Thief; a Lucky Clover; the gem from Pirate's Pillage; there's Krark's Thumb; Krark's Other Thumb; a Tainted Sigil; and an Orzhov Signet.

Reuxben

No comments: